What we do

We create an all round experience for your music

Seamless listening across mobile, tablet, desktop and network players. Enjoy lossless music streaming on Apple devices from iPhone, iPad and iPod to Mac, as well as on PC and Android systems. Plus integration in a wide range of high fidelity network players.

Our Clients

Social Media Services

Get Verified Today!

We submit verification requests through Facebook Media Partner Support, and we will also work on your PR before submitting the request.

Facebook & Instagram Verification  vb

This will give you a bigger chance than requesting the badge yourself via the Instagram app, as we are able to supply Instagram with more background information and a case study. When requesting verification via the app, Instagram will do their own research, often resulting in being denied for verification.

See in detail

Discovery & Strategy

Music PR isn’t about just any kind of public awareness; it has to be the right type of awareness.

User Retargeting

only 2% of online users convert on their first visit. Using retargeting, you get the other 98% 

App Design & Development

What’s the most important piece of your business’s web presence? Your presence, of course.


Performance Marketing

every how starts with asking why. Then we match our skills to your goals to deliver the results you’re looking for.

Audio Streaming

Let’s build great things together

"...delivered in lossless, CD quality (1,411 kbps vs. 320 kbps for standard streaming). HiFi streaming delivers an uncompressed sound file, which means that you can hear every instrument and every note — as the artist intended.



24 Bit



more Dynamics

Music Distribution

Let your mind explore

We'll get your music into iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, Amazon, Google Play, Tidal, YouTube, Deezer and 150+ other stores & streaming services.

Upload unlimited albums & songs. 90% of our deliveries arrive on the same day, and your content will go live within hours of delivery.

Keep 100% of your royalties, get paid monthly.

Keep all your earnings—or set up "splits" to automatically route any percentage of earnings, from any track, to anyone.

Bonus features! Distribute cover songs legally · Get paid when other people use your music in YouTube · Unlimited backups · Much more

Easy to use

Customer Friendly

Clever Features

Our Clients

Who uses Pineapple Tree ?

Pineapple Tree is for solo musicians, bands, DJs, performers, producers, and YouTube creators who record music at home or in the studio. We have services for labels, too.

Audio Services

Music PR

Royalty financing

Audio Encoding,Digital Music Distribution,Promotion & Royalty financing

Comodo SSL

Contact Us

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.